Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paganism Today

Options
  • 21-10-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hello.I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong place,but with the Halloween season upon us,I was just thinking about the origins and how it all began-and what is the place of Paganism in modern Ireland today.It is well known how other religions have demonized Paganism,and yet the same religions have "borrowed" certain Pagan customs and traditions-bearing in mind that Paganism has been around long before any of these religions.I was born and raised a catholic christian,learned enough about Judism and Islam,seen many documentaries about Scientology,read about different types of Satanism which only confused me.

I am now an Atheist and have no religious or supernatural beliefs,but I would still be curious and interested to know what modern day Paganism involves-as it seems to only be referred to as an ancient belief by others-so any Pagans out there,I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Advertisement