Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Notebooksbilliger and shipping to Ireland.

Options
  • 21-10-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I had bought from these guys before, but I mustn't have as I can't find any receipts/registration info in my email.

I saw the WD Mybook Duo is on special offer with codes and was going to check out if it was worth it, including shipping to Ireland.

From HERE
    WD My Book Live Duo 8TB for 399 € incl VSK with coupon "ilovewd6" (compare price 462 €)
    http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/wd+my+book+live+duo+8tb

WD My Book Live Duo 6TB for 285 € incl VSK with coupon "mybook6" (compare price: € 340)
    http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/wd+my+book+live+duo+6tb

WD My Book Live Duo 4TB for 199 € incl VSK with coupon "mybook4" (compare price 268 €)
    http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/wd+my+book+live+duo+4tb

So i checked out shipping - with google translate
    Zone 3: Andorra, Greece, Ireland, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal *, Hungary, United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands) *, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
    Payment: 29.99
    Cash on delivery: 2) 41.99
    1)
    Due to tax defaults exclusively corporate customers can be supplied with a valid tax ID.
    2)
    Cash on delivery is only possible when the invoice amounts to 3,500 euro and for cash.
    *.)
    Please note that different shipping costs should be used for the asterisked countries in some areas.
    A delivery outside the EU and in the following areas is not possible:
    Ceuta (Spain) Melilla (Spain), Canary Islands (Spain), Azores (Portugal), Madeira (Portugal), Gibraltar (UK) and Malta.

I don't really get the cash on delivery, i think it's if you choose that, but it doesn't count here anyway.

So, When i go to purchase it on notebooksbilliger.de the only option is Germany or Austria.

Anyone know how to register from and ship to Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Just had a quick read of their terms and conditions (am a native German speaker) and unfortunately deliveries to Euroepan countries are only possible if you are a bussiness. They don't sell to private customers who don't live in Gemany or Austria.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Just had a quick read of their terms and conditions (am a native German speaker) and unfortunately deliveries to Euroepan countries are only possible if you are a bussiness. They don't sell to private customers who don't live in Gemany or Austria.

Ah, okay thanks..

Like Cyberport..

Advertisement