Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tefl in Prague???? Anyone know anything

Options
  • 21-10-2013 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys and Gals

I’m thinking about doing a TEFL in Prague. Can anyone recommend a school there? So far I have found out the only school in Prague offering the CELTA is the international house offer I can’t find any reviews about the place! :confused:
    Much Obliged
    DK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭treenytru

Hey Karma Girl, I did the Celta course at ih akcent prague about 2 years ago and loved it. Obviously i can't compared it with any other centre but i found the tutors (one british, one american) very thorough and helpful. They were both very experienced...probably 15 years teaching experience between them and were always on hand to provide support and constructuve criticism.
    I loved my Celta...i met some amazing people that I still keep in contact with and I got to spend a month of my life living in Prague which is hardly a chore either:)
    PM me if you have any specific questions about the course, city or provided accommodation....i'll do my best to remember what i can for you:)

Advertisement