Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA story mode problem

Options
  • 20-10-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I'm playing the game and have just completed the minisub part of the Merryweather heist.
    I've also completed Michael's tuition at flying school.
    I cannot prompt the next part, which I believe is the cargobob theft. Any time I break onto the Fort Zancudo it's not there.
    I've played about 4 hours now, checking online and found nothing.
    Any help would really be appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

You have to go to the shooting range with frank the mission will unlock after you get your shooting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

You have to go to the shooting range with frank the mission will unlock after you get your shooting up.

Cheers mate. To what level do I need to reach? I've unlocked all guns in the range with a minimum of bronze in each category.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

everlast75 wrote: »
    Cheers mate. To what level do I need to reach? I've unlocked all guns in the range with a minimum of bronze in each category.

AFAIK, you need to be playing as trevor to unlock the cargobob theft. I think you get a phonecall from either ron or floyd to let you know that they've tracked one down.

Have played as him for ages now and bupkis :(

Here's a pic of the plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

everlast75 wrote: »
    Here's a pic of the plan

Does the freighter approach change things that you dont need the Cargobob.. i would have thought as much, but then i used approach B, is there any H's on your map?

Edit: Also noticed that there is nothing left on your to do so im pretty sure you are ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Found this, hope it helps:
    After you get the sub it is time to start the heist so head back to Floyd’s house. Once there Trevor will go over the mission and you will drive to the bridge to drop off Franklin. You will get a thermal scope with Franklin and you will have to clear out the boat for Micheal. Once you clear the first two guards Micheal will climb on board and you can switch between the two. Stick as Franklin until you make it to a bomb site then switch to Micheal and throw a bomb on the target. Once you get three of the bombs planted you will become Franklin again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Yeah, if you go for the freighter approach there is no Cargobob involved, you transport the item via the submersible. According to the pic you have all the preparations made, as Astradave said, so you should be able to activate the mission.

Advertisement