Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SPSV Taxi Licence/Test

Options
  • 20-10-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys. I'm currently out of work and finding it hard to find work. I recently passed my driving test and obtained my full driving licence. I have been looking at taxi driving now for a while as a way of making some money and getting back into work. I know I have to go for an SPSV licenece I think it's called? I printed off an application form for a test. It says you can only choose one test at a time. The one's listed are SPSV Entry Test, SPSV Industry Knowledge Test and Area Knowledge test. Do you have to do all three of these tests? Hope you guys can give me some info on this.

James

Advertisement