Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cluain Dara, Ennis Road, Clonmacken

Options
  • 20-10-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi guys,

I`ve just gotten a job in MWRH and found a lovely place in Cluain Dara. I`m not familiar with Limerick so just thought I would ask if anyone knows any reason why I shouldn`t rent there? I assume there is a bus or some sort of transport to Dooradoyle and the internet signals there are good etc?

Thanks for input
    Jen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

You'd have to get a bus into town, change and then get a bus out to dooradoyle. Do able but their is tons of stuff to rent in dooradoyle/raheen areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jenb550

Thanks, I also have the option of driving. THere is a lovely place in Dooradoyle that I'm seeing but the one in Clonmacken in gorgeous. Although not gorgeous enough that I'd want to spend half the day travelling!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Traffic extremely busy at rush hour to be honest. You also have the choice of the tunnel which is right on your doorstep. I would look more towards dooradoyle. Far less travelling

Dooradoyle it is then, don't fancy spending all morning in the car. Thanks for the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Definitely Dooradoyle/Raheen. And preferably within walking distance to the Hospital....parking there is a nightmare, even the staff start parking on local streets from around 7:45 onwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Midnight Shadow

I'm living there 1.5 yrs...really nice place to live

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SNNUS

One of the nicest places in Limerick to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Clonmacken is nice...but yeah, getting to Dooradoyle could pose a problem in the morning. Would take a while.

Thanks everyone for the opinions, I'm seeing a place on St. Nessans road tomorrow and a place in Cois Luachra too. The clonmacken place was gorgeous but maybe a little too far out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

jenb550 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the opinions, I'm seeing a place on St. Nessans road tomorrow and a place in Cois Luachra too. The clonmacken place was gorgeous but maybe a little too far out.

Is it a house or apartment in Cois Luachra? The apartments are tiny.

• Advertisement

source wrote: »
    Is it a house or apartment in Cois Luachra? The apartments are tiny.
    I was an apartment and yeah, it was tiny. I got a place on St. Nessans's Road in the end. Three minute walk to the hospital and only 550 EUR so I'm pretty happy.

Thanks for all of the advice everyone!

Advertisement