Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon X/Y Post League Content?!

Options
  • 20-10-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey all,
    Now I am near the end of Pokemons main story and my friends who have finished it have said it has very little to do at the end of the game, now does anyone how much there is to it and do you think GameFreak will add stuff to do via downloads like the rumours suggest?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You've got three legendaries to catch (Mewtwo, one of the birds and the Z Pokemon).

You've got trying to fill your Pokedex.

I think there's a battle chateaux.

Not sure if there's much else then though :( I think I'm done with it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

The game is over when and only when you have a Living shiny dex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Lads, the whole Looker thing is cool as hell. I don't know why people would think it wasn't.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Urizen wrote: »
    Lads, the whole Looker thing is cool as hell. I don't know why people would think it wasn't.

First I have even heard of it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ya'll clearly aren't LOOKING hard enough :P

Go to Lumiose City post game. It auto starts, as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 SeanEdward96

As far as I know you have to go into the poke-center then leave and you get called by him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm getting no Looker action? :(
    Also finding it a bit slow post game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

You have to beat your rival in the post-game city, meet the prof by the sundial, and then wander around lumiose and you should get the call.

Edit: I am wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I attacked google shortly after an got it going. You have yo defeat at least one person in the battle mansion first. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I thought the Looker story was in many ways better than the main one. I also found the character of Emma a lot more likeable than some of the other main ones in the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement