Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got new Huawei Ascend G300, not sure how to migrate to new provider...

Options
  • 20-10-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi Folks

My trusty old Nikia phone, on the Vodafone network, was starting to all fall apart - battery was going, screen cracked and phone resetting itself randomly. So I got myself a shiny new Huawei Ascend G300 in Meteor for €80. :)

I've put the new sim card into the phone and it will ring when I call 085-1234567 or whatever the Meteor number is, but I can't answer it. (I presume this is becauce I haven't accepted some terms and conditions, not because I don't know how to work the phone, but it is possible!)

The plan is to move to from Vaodafone PAYG to Tesco Mobile PAYG, so courtesy of www.modaco.com, I now have 4 unlock codes.

How do I get from 02 to Tesco and keep my old number and contacts?

Thanks
    John

Comments

Advertisement