Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommend 9"+ Tablet

Options
  • 19-10-2013 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for new tablet. I bought my wife a Samsung NC10 netbook but to be honest she never used at all and preferred grabbing my Lenono. Recently invested in Nook HD+ for myself and now its hard to get that from my wife. So I sold off the NC10 and looking to get tablet at least 9" in size. I got my young lad a 7" and the misses says it too small.

She has an iphone 4s and going to new model.....mentioned ipad but doesn't really care....has no problem using Android even thought she doesn't realize she is using Android:P

Have Samsung phones myself and like it, only the S3 but no issue with it. Wife did mention she thinks the Nook is a little bit slow. The Nook HD+ has 1.5 GHz OMAP4470 Dual-Core Processor so not sure how this compares with other manufacturers?

So just looking for idea's? or is it really just Nexus or Samsung?

One thing that would be nice but not really a show stopper would be support for Sky go!!

Budget is anything really within reason as I will be buying and putting money to her budget which is 130 euro

Advertisement