Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Mills Laurels live on Tg4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Just caught up with it.

Quite disappointed, actually, that the presentation was just the same as it is on RTE, only without Ger Canning. I'm aware the title was "Greyhound View Live", so it probably wasn't likely anyway that it would be considerably different or have any Gaeilge in it, but even so...

It would be quite fun if it was in Irish - imagine Brian Tyers or Macdara Mac Donncha commentating on "cúnna" going after a "giorria".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Just caught up with it.

Quite disappointed, actually, that the presentation was just the same as it is on RTE, only without Ger Canning. I'm aware the title was "Greyhound View Live", so it probably wasn't likely anyway that it would be considerably different or have any Gaeilge in it, but even so...

It would be quite fun if it was in Irish - imagine Brian Tyers or Macdara Mac Donncha commentating on "cúnna" going after a "giorria".

i was reminding the presenter Ian Fortune to brush up on the Cupla focail earlier in the week lol

i actually remember a dog called go harvey go who ran in harolds cross i think a few years ago

the show was a lot better than the rte derby final which was terrible

Some great racing last night. Great run by the outsider in the hurdle.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Ya,a lot better than rte,what do people think of Rachel Wheeler.(as a trainer of course).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

• Advertisement
Advertisement