Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Manufacturers in Asia

Options
  • 19-10-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey folks,

I'm looking to get a hat design manufactured in asia but not sure how to go about it. Anyone have any experience of getting custom fashion items manufactured in Asia or in the US?
    I have created the designs and all i need is for them to be be manufactured and shipped back to Ireland.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Are you looking to buy in bulk OP???

I would try Alibaba, I purchased 1000 silcone wristbands for a charity here in Dublin and I have to say the process was just brilliant, I could only get 200 wristbands produced in Ireland for the same price as I did get 1000 shipped from China (Thats all costs included from start to finish) and then I found out that one of the companies that I was going to buy from here in Ireland simply orders your wristbands from China and they simply take your money, making a mint obviously, and rightfully so if people arn't prepared to do a bit of footwork to save some money.

Genuinly I would highly recomend Alibaba, a great experience for me and if I ever needed to buy / produce anything else in bulk I would definitly find a producer through Alibaba and then deal with the factory direct.

Obvioulsy buyer beware and check backgrounds and all that, but with a bit of common sense and understanding the use of the internet and you should be fine.

If you need a hand with anything just PM me and I will help where I can

Advertisement