Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hardstyle Music

• 18-10-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey i really love hardstyle (the new hardstyle) and I'm currently making a few tracks... I got most of my friends into the genre and I'm checking to see if anyone else likes the music? Here is an example of the type of hardstyle i like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9I-9Sj4sKs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

fook me thats ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Definitely not my bag, but each to their own. Just sounds like cheesy Trance music, with a Gabber kick drum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

What I find incredible is the amount of views and likes, athough I believe views can rise exponentially after a certain threshold is reached.

As X Factor shows every week, theres a huge market of people who like music but at the same time dont seem to care about it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

randonio14 wrote: »
    Hey i really love hardstyle (the new hardstyle) and I'm currently making a few tracks... I got most of my friends into the genre and I'm checking to see if anyone else likes the music?
    me

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

really big into hardstyle! but its not popular here than europe. prefer early hardstyle around 2002- 2006 i think. had less melody, harder kicks and sound, more prominent use of reverse bass (esp in the climax), less defined structure, similar to hard trance, but listen to new stuff as well.

favorite producers be donkey rollers, the prophet, technoboy, deepack (old showtek), HHZ, psyko punkz, wasted penguins, zatox, gunz for hire etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2F7IS9x1mw "We are the Donkey Rollers"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 randonio14

rob55 wrote: »
    really big into hardstyle! but its not popular here than europe. prefer early hardstyle around 2002- 2006 i think. had less melody, harder kicks and sound, more prominent use of reverse bass (esp in the climax), less defined structure, similar to hard trance, but listen to new stuff as well.

favorite producers be donkey rollers, the prophet, technoboy, deepack (old showtek), HHZ, psyko punkz, wasted penguins, zatox, gunz for hire etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2F7IS9x1mw "We are the Donkey Rollers"

Yeah I like some early hardstyle tracks. My favorite early hardstyle track is 'Aikon - Destroy The Melody'. The newer stuff i'm more into though :P

Advertisement