Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frantic Four

Options
  • 18-10-2013 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Anyone else booked yet?

C'mon the Quo!! :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭eoinkoenig

Whatever you want, whatever you like, whatever you say, you pay your money, you take your choice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

They must have spent the grocery money :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

big b wrote: »
    They must have spent the grocery money :rolleyes:

I live in Brisbane and for the past eight months there have been Quo everywhere.
    Coles supermarket has them on the tele every day as well as 'Down, Down prices are down' every time I shop there.

Coles are one of the big two supermarkets and they seem to have a never ending pot of advertising money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

I live in Brisbane and for the past eight months there have been Quo everywhere.
    Coles supermarket has them on the tele every day as well as 'Down, Down prices are down' every time I shop there.

Coles are one of the big two supermarkets and they seem to have a never ending pot of advertising money.

The documentary on Quo was full of this rubbish (Coronation St, Book of world records, etc), wouldn't have happened if Lancaster or Coughlan were in the band.

Advertisement