Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S4 Battery Trouble

Options
  • 18-10-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

In the last week my S4 has decided it would be clever to start randomly turning itself off, on phone calls, browsing the net anything.

Any one else having issues with it or am I just the unlucky one. Don't fancy having to bring it into 3 for their "techs" to work on it for a month

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭GIMP

Common issue with S4, save yourself a lot of grief and just buy a replacement battery. Mine started this about a month ago, did factory reset etc, rang Samsung and they wanted to sent it to Fonfix for repair.

Purchased new battery on EBay, 17€, pain having to shell out, but it's perfect with new battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

GIMP wrote: »
    Purchased new battery on EBay, 17€, pain having to shell out, but it's perfect with new battery.

The battery on mine has recently become very poor, needs to be charged twice a day with low usage.

Can a replacement battery be got in your typical high street phone shop or did you go through ebay for price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭GIMP

I purchased on eBay with no issue, I am sure batteries are available from phone shops but would be more expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

I picked this up from a fulfilled by amazon seller http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BTCPQ0M/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It comes with a genuine battery. Solved all my stability problems.

Advertisement