Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chrome not responding

Options
  • 18-10-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been using Chrome for a while now with no issues. Today when I click on the shortcut and even open it through the programs menu nothing happens.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled but same problem. Internet Explorer and Firefox are working fine.

Using Windows Vista.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jsa112

This wouldn't be a virus issue. Did you install anything for chrome recently ? Try it in incognito mode, or re-install it.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

jimmurt wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been using Chrome for a while now with no issues. Today when I click on the shortcut and even open it through the programs menu nothing happens.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled but same problem. Internet Explorer and Firefox are working fine.

Using Windows Vista.

I'm having the same issue, did you manage to solve it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

mothel wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, did you manage to solve it?

Thanks

No it just went away :eek:

Advertisement