Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know Despatch Bay ?

Options
  • 18-10-2013 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭

I have a parcel from UK coming to me in rural Galway. I had Expected post but I got an email saying it is being sent by Despatch Bay.
    My problem is there is no phone number on the address and therefore no courier will be able to find me.

Just wondering if anyone would know what courier company would be doing the deliveries for despatch Bay. They seem to be part of "The SaleGroup" if that helps.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Despatch bay work in association with Parcelforce , and in Ireland parcelforce work with www.parcel2go.com/ireland .

So your delivery could be any of these :
    • tnt
    • gls
    • nightline
    • fedex
    • fastway

Despatch bay allow 2 days shipment to Ireland , so you should get a tracking number and trace it from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭rock22

It is with GLS. Unfortunately they are uncontactable!

regards

Advertisement