Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options to file a complaint for malpractice

Options
  • 18-10-2013 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone, I'm not sure where or how to put this question but I recently went to a beauty parlor in Dublin to get eyelash extensions and the beautician completely messed up my lashes. She used a cheap product, didn't put them on properly and now I lost 50% of my lashes. I'm furious and plan to demand a full refund (65 euros), I was wondering where I could file a complaint to have her license (if she has one) revoked and possibly have her pay for my cosmetic treatments to "fix" my lashes.
    I'm desperate at this point and welcome your answers or advice.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Try contact a solicitor about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

Try contact a solicitor about it

Some of them are fabulous with lashes!

I actually know a cosmetologist (the most ridiculous job title ever) turned solicitor so maybe I shouldn't be so flippant.

Advertisement