Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lego star wars 3

Options
  • 17-10-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

help ..im new to gaming and have started playing star wars 3 with my wee fella on the xbox..its a great game but the only problem is i ant save where i am on a level ..when i finish the only option it gives me is save to hub and that brings me right back to the beginning of duel of droids ..anyone have any ideas please

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think that's the way those games are designed - you play a level and you go back to the level select area, but there's no saving within a level as they're designed to be a bite sized chunk in and of themselves. I haven't played the Third game in the series, so I can't be certain though. But as I recall, if you haven't played the first level of a section, the second level's door was locked and so on.

Advertisement