Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Scout Hobby Supplies

Options
  • 17-10-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Hi all, dont know if theres a rule against this, but im setting up an online hobby/model supplies store, currently i only operate on facebook and take orders and get in cheap, if you look up Black Scout Hobby Supplies on facebook and give a like and pm what your looking for.
    Regards,
    Matthew, Black Scout

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

There's a lack of hobby shops in the Cavan area as far as I'm aware, which makes it relevant - and you're not a new boardsie registered just for this, so the notice is ok.

I'll lock the thread so that it stands just as you posted it.
    Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

coolwings wrote: »
    There's a lack of hobby shops in the Cavan area as far as I'm aware, which makes it relevant - and you're not a new boardsie registered just for this, so the notice is ok.

I'll lock the thread so that it stands just as you posted it.
    Mod.
    Just wanted to make sure im within the rules but thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement