Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Voicemail

Options
  • 17-10-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I've been with 3 for the past 18 months and by and large it's gone ok. I mainly use my phone for business so it's important that if I can't take a call for any reason that the caller is given the opportunity to leave a message in my mailbox so that I can get back to them.

Since August, my voicemail keeps de-activating, so if I reject a call or it rings out, the caller just gets an engaged tone. I've been onto 3's tech section on 8 occasions over the past 2 months, they keep fixing the problem, but a few days later it happens again. I've asked them if they know what's causing the problem but they don't seem to have any idea, and it's starting to get a bit frustrating.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had a similar problem? I'm using a 4s but not sure if that makes any difference, and the problem started before I upgraded to ios7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Might be worth checking out one of the other voicemail services out there. Hullomail on the App Store are what I use, and it's great.

Advertisement