Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viber Images corrupted and auto-generating 51 images per day

Options
  • 17-10-2013 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    I first noticed this on my mothers phone Samsung S2 where she had 7000 images in the Viber Images folder. She only have the phone 6 months and only receives a few images via viber.

Most of the images could not be viewed i.e. corrupted. She had some of her original photo's but not all of them.

I have also noticed the same behaviour on my Samsung S2 with over 4002 photos where it creates 51 images per day in the VIber Images photos. All the images are corrupt and cannot be viewed. I have some recent viber images in the folder and an older batch of photos also - but not all my viber photos.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    I haven't seen it on any other forums - any help would be appreciated as I don't want to lose any photos from my Viber images folder.

THanks

Advertisement