Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

special present for young 60yr old woman

Options
  • 16-10-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I want to get a special present for a very close aunty of mine who is a very young 60.

I don't really want to get vouchers present but would rather get something meaningful.

I am not sure though what to get - Could anyone recommend something special that they've got before and was much appreciated.

When it comes to interests enjoys many things but really just like being out and about, catching up with people etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Sparky100 wrote: »
    I want to get a special present for a very close aunty of mine who is a very young 60.

I don't really want to get vouchers present but would rather get something meaningful.

I am not sure though what to get - Could anyone recommend something special that they've got before and was much appreciated.

When it comes to interests enjoys many things but really just like being out and about, catching up with people etc

Well I don't know her style, I got my sis a pandora charm bracelet that she loves hard to say whether that'd interest an older (young) lady though ;) It's a tasteful not too serious gift.

Advertisement