Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe Tobacco Trading

Options
  • 16-10-2013 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hey everyone, hope this is OK with the mods.

I recently bought a few Latakia/Oriental based English blends and they just are not doing it for me at all. Rather than letting them go to waste I was wondering if anyone would be interested in exchanging them for another tobacco blend. :)
    I have:
    McClelland Blue Mountain 50g
    McClelland Frog Morton's Cellar 100g
    G.L Pease Robusto 50g
    Peterson Old Dublin 50g
    MacBaren Plumcake 100g

They are all pretty much full tins apart from maybe a couple bowls worth taken. I can't post them, so only available in Dublin. Just drop a reply if you like the sound of any of them. TobaccoReviews.com is great if you want to find out about them. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 puffThis

I believe there are quite a number of good Tobacco in Cuba. You might want to look for related forums in this. I guess cuba is one of the best in terms of tobacco as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maximum1

yea i might be interested, have a small selection, mostly aromatics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Buy a few ounces of Velven Plug and mix it .

Advertisement