Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Forbidden Planet in Dublin sell anime posters?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Just what the title says. I'm looking for anything from Death Note/Fullmetal Alchemist/Code Geass/Evangelion etc. I haven't been there in a while, and I don't think they had any anime ones the last time I was there. If you know of another shop in Dublin, please do tell. If no-one does, I know I can always order online, but I really want to pick them up tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I haven't been in ages but last time I was there they had a large section by the manga upstairs.
    After that you could try both Tower Records or the little manga and anime stall in George's Street Arcade.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 HarryP.8999

Probably a bit late to reply now but these days since the renovation they've moved all anime/manga related stuff to the bottom floor towards the back of the area, got a pretty decent selection too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 styrax

the only posters that they were selling was adventure time and regular show sorry.

Advertisement