Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling tin issues! Maybe I'm just bad at it.

Options
  • 16-10-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

OK, so I got one of those cheap rolling tins from a 2 euro shop and my tobacco of choice is Amber Leaf so I use the skins and filters that come with that. Every time I roll a smoke the shape is good but it's always slightly too big for the filter. I'm aware it's kind of a vague question but do ye lads reckon the problem is me or just filters too small. Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,913 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Those would be the slim filters. You can/could get boxes of thicker Rizla ones. That might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BardyC

Cheers man! Thanks for the quick reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭AllCaps

Those would be the slim filters. You can/could get boxes of thicker Rizla ones. That might help.

Aren't the amber leaf ones 'Ultra Slim'? I think 'Slim' are the ones he actually wants.

Advertisement