Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipes

Options
  • 16-10-2013 2:27pm

really looking for a gorgeous goats cheese tartlet. got one in jj o'malleys in westport and it was teh nicest ive tasted. i want goats cheese tartlet with onion marmalade recipe.

any other really good vegetarian recipies, i hate mushrooms, but eat most other veg and quorn mince and chicken pieces thats all.

needs dinner suggestions. abit sick of stir frys and currys. but need it quick and easy as working and commuting.

i have a slow cooker too if thats any good for recipies.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

foxylass wrote: »
    really looking for a gorgeous goats cheese tartlet. got one in jj o'malleys in westport and it was teh nicest ive tasted. i want goats cheese tartlet with onion marmalade recipe.

any other really good vegetarian recipies, i hate mushrooms, but eat most other veg and quorn mince and chicken pieces thats all.

needs dinner suggestions. abit sick of stir frys and currys. but need it quick and easy as working and commuting.

i have a slow cooker too if thats any good for recipies.

thanks

Try googling whatever recipe your looking for and either "yummly" or "allrecipes" into the search box. Yummly brings up sometimes thousands of recipes so refine it by "vegetarian, easy, quick" or whatever ans you'll still get loads of results! Other websites I use are Supercook where you can enter in all the ingredients you have at home and it will bring up recipes based on what you have and Foodgawker for inspiration. Hope that's of some help, I'm on the same boat trying to get more organised and have found these really useful.

THANKS A MILLION FOR THAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cathain123

Looking forward for veggie burger recipe for children
    I don't mind if it contains eggs
    Also. Would like something high protein
    Also could contain lentils but don't want it too dry
    Also could contain lentils but don't want it too dry

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cathain, please only post once in a row - not 4 times! You can edit your original post to include more information, I'll do that for you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭human 19

I make Broccolli & Sweet potato and the Cheatnut Mushroon & sweet potato soups from these guys (from their book)

https://thehappypear.ie/recipes/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Denise.o

Jamie Oliver does really good recipes on his website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I've recently started following "The Grow Truck" on Facebook. It's based in Boyle mostly I think so I won't be able to go there in person in the near future but the owner posts recipes to facebook every few days and they're easy to follow. He's Irish so there's no outlandish ingredients you can only get in the States, etc and they're the kind of things you can make quickly for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

I have a few recipes on my own site, Not sure if allowed to link to it, but if you go to the google machine and search for Feoil free family you'll find that no problem. Typically I'll make up a batch of whatever at the weekend and freeze, the likes of the Mheatballs or Roulade freeze really well. Also on FB Twitter and Instagram. I have cancelled my own Facebook account though so I have to figure out a way to update the page without having an active account for personal use...

Advertisement