Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners looking to play squash in South Dublin

Options
  • 16-10-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Best place to go to in south Dublin, the closer to the city centre the better? From my research so far UCD seems like the best option: http://www.ucd.ie/sport/facilities/squashcourts/.

Looking to play once a week.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

The Spawell is cheaper and you get a full hour. The UCD courts aren't much better and you only get 40/45 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Spawell is cold this time of year, Della Salle Church town have nice pay and play courts, they've coaching twice a week two in a group setting, if you want to learn how to play the right way I'd go for a few coaching sessions so unlike me many yrs after you began you don't have to unlearn lots of bad habits. Them coaching sessions are good fun too.

Advertisement