Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostate cancer

Options
  • 16-10-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone have experience with prostate cancer tests, my dad's prostate hormone was very high,he got physical and told me everything's fine but he's gp referred him to a urologist he saw him told me everything's fine but he's sending him to hospital for 2 days of tests...I'm finding it hard to think everything is fine if they want him in for 2 days but I know my dad won't tell me as my mam has died from cancer...does anyone know if this is normal procedure or is there something my dad isn't telling me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod
    Hi OP, unfortunately we can't give out medical advice on boards. Best thing you can do is speak to your Dad and see what he has been told by the doctors.
    Hope all works out for the best :)

Sauve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement