Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demonicon - Dark Eye Action RPG coming soon

Options
  • 15-10-2013 4:19pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heres a new Dark Eye based arpg from a german developer which looks promising. Out on the 25th. Not many people will have played the other Dark Eye based rpgs from the past like Drakensang 1&2 or the Arkania series but this is probably the first action based game in that world. I loved the Drakensang games I must say but they were more Real time with pause a la BG and Neverwinter Nights. This might fill a Witcher sized gap for a time if it is any good.

Might be bad timing for me to have started a replay of Gothic 2 recently though. As possibly one of the greatest rpgs of all time never mind from Germany it may make this look weak in comparison (I really hope there is some skill to combat rather than a click fest). Anyway fingers crossed. More good rpgs are always welcome.

Advertisement