Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crying at acupuncture, normal?

Options
  • 14-10-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

So for the past few years I suffer from Headaches/Neck and Back Pains/Ear Soreness/Stages of Dizziness and have spent alot of time and money on doctors etc...So two weeks ago I went for a round of acupuncture and aquapressure because they advised me to get both for my headaches and even tho it was sore at times it wasn't to bad.....but I went for another round last week I was in physical pain. I started crying during the whole session and he kept saying you shouldn't have this pain and kept going and I was crying for hours afterwards....to be honest it didn't feel like treatment...Now I am not going to say the place but I am wondering if this is normal. I have no notion of going back to them but I would like to go somewhere else....Can anyone please give me some feedback on this as I am not sure if this is normal or the way I was feeling....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement