Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

spiritual groups awakening in Waterford? Eckhart Tolle Fans?

Options
  • 14-10-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Are there more guys around interested in any process of awakening? I like much Eckhart Tolle, Kundaliniyoga etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭carrollmark

Hi,

I'm a big Eckhart Tolle fan.

Everything he says makes so much sense to me.

Have a ticket to see him in London next Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sissi85

Hi,

Have a ticket to see him in London next Sunday

Woow!! tell me after how it was! would like to see him live as well one day.

Did you see him and Oprah 10 weeks talking live about "a new earth" with people skyping from all around the world? Than was amazing :-)

if you like text me and tell me about your Londontrip after, I am soo curious! D you live in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭carrollmark

Hi,

I live in Kildare but I'm in Waterford occasionally with work.

I got some bad news today ... My Grandmother who lived in Wexford passed away earlier.

I'm not going to go to the talk in London next Sunday now.

I know it's very short notice and flights might be expensive, but you are very welcome to use my ticket if you would like to. It's a front row seat. Just let me know and I'd be delighted to pass it on to you to enjoy.

Yes, I saw the Oprah shows and nearly all of his videos on YouTube. He's an incredible teacher.

Take care

Mark

Sissi85 wrote: »
    Woow!! tell me after how it was! would like to see him live as well one day.

Did you see him and Oprah 10 weeks talking live about "a new earth" with people skyping from all around the world? Than was amazing :-)

if you like text me and tell me about your Londontrip after, I am soo curious! D you live in Waterford?

Advertisement