Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

●►Do you think,I can bring this guy to court and sue him?◄●

Options
  • 14-10-2013 8:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

I was sucker punched in the eye for NO REASON - I had a black eye for 8 weeks and alot of pain in my eye for that time.Anyway's I was wondering do you think I could bring him to court and sue him for pain and suffering and assault? So he won't get away with it.
    I HAVE:
    ►FILLED A POLICE REPORT ON THE NIGHT OF THE ASSAULT
    ►TOOK PROFESSIONAL PICTURES OF THE BLACK EYE WHICH LOOKS REALLY BAD
    Please give me your advice thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You need to consult a solicitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

and a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Some information that might be important:

Do you know the identity of the person who attacked you? Do you have any witnesses or other evidence (e.g. CCTV footage)? Was the perpetrator arrested by the Gardaí? (And if not, why not?)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Legal advice cannot be sought or given in this forum or on this website. Please read the forum Charter before posting here again.

If you require legal advice, please engage a legal professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement