Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unlockable heist crew members

• 14-10-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know or have a link as to how many people can give you a dig out for the heists?

For instance, Packie McReary can become unlocked. As can a hacker from Lifeinvader and I strolled across a driver at the side of the road who crashed.

I'm replaying the game and would like to take home the most I can from the final heist.

ta...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

There's a crew member called Daryl Johns that takes a 6% less cut than the gunman Norm Richards if you let Norm die during a heist. Other than that, I don't think or can't recall any others than the two you've mentioned. The driver you happened upon is brilliant. Takes a 5% cut and is the best driver from all the options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

There is a girl you can recruit and her percentage is lower but stats are good.
    You bump into her in the north of the map along a dual carriage way, her car crashed so you give her a lift.
    I was playing as Trevor at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

didnt read the OP properly :D Sorry

Advertisement