Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling tins in town? Cheap is a must of course!

Options
  • 14-10-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Making the switch to Amber Leaf because I'd much rather pay less for tobacco! Can't roll for **** so a rolling tin would really come in handy. Anyone know where I could get one in Dublin? Because I'm a fool who knows nothing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Try the Euro shops in Talbot Street. There's a few good ones on the right-hand side heading down towards Amiens Street. Some of them do the metal rolling boxes but can't remember which one. They're only a couple of euros and also do big boxes of filter tips. Much cheaper than a tenner for 20 cigs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BardyC

Cheers man! Euro shops should suit me down to the ground! :) Would they be available in most of those 2 euro type shops, or just those ones in particular do u reckon?

Advertisement