Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spaceship parts ?????

• 14-10-2013 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

im stuck o the spaceship part thats under the bridge, heli wont land ive died four times trying to parachute in, anyone any tips for it, i tried putting van at the bottom and climbing up but that did not work ???
    halp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

im stuck o the spaceship part thats under the bridge, heli wont land ive died four times trying to parachute in, anyone any tips for it, i tried putting van at the bottom and climbing up but that did not work ???
    halp

which helicopter?

I use the small attack heli and it was simple, are you using the larger ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

The one Trevor kept from the main story

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

I fitted Trevor's heli in fine

Kevvv wrote: »
    I fitted Trevor's heli in fine

I must be a **** pilot, I will try again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Dont bother with the parachute, just keep trying to wedge the chopper in. I ended up getting it with the one from Vespucci Helipad. I wedged it into the top middle opening and very carefully walked around the beams to get the the right area. Dont try going in sideways and bailing out, just go straight in. You'll tilt back a good few times but keep at it until the chopper blows up or cuts out.

• Advertisement

I got Trevor's one in there in the end, what a place to put the part, I died about five times, now for the scraps of paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

How do you know where all the parts are

It's on rockstar social club site, if you not joined try here
    http://m.ie.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Spaceship_Parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

If you hold L1 & R1 together it steadys the helicopter. Much easier to fly it and control it when keeping these held. Also you could get the helicopter on top of one of the hospitals as they seem slightly smaller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I managed to get the heli in there when I was looking for this part. I'd seen people on youtube parachute in time and time again. I just went for it and it worked. Took a pic too :D

0_0.jpg

• Advertisement

Heli goes in fine, there is a wider part to land on and stroll down to the part, parachuting is a balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yep, I think it might have been the toughest spaceship part to get :D

Advertisement