Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My show on Motors TV tonight!

Options
  • 14-10-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just want to spread the word about a TV show I made for the Irish Drift Championship, it is going onto Motors TV (Channel 447 SKY) tonight at 9pm. I understand many will not have an interest but it is a big thing for me getting something aired on TV! It was all captured by myself, bar 1 or 2 small bits where I needed someone elses footage also, and is all edited by myself.

Check it out and get the viewing ratings up if you can, need the figure for sponsors next year!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=465431153575952&set=a.323625954423140.78675.286599238125812&type=1&relevant_count=1

Thanks a million,

Paddy

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Well done, will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

Here it is incase anyone is interested!!! Its all motor racing, in particular Drifting!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet (drifting isn't even a real motorsport :pac:) but you should stick it up in the motorsport forum, there's a video thread in there and I'm sure they'd appreciate it more in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Congratulations :D

Won't be able to watch due to not having Sky myself only Free to Air :(

Well done.

Advertisement