Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms M4 Tanker MOD for repair

Options
  • 14-10-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a king Arms M4 tanker for sale

It needs new wiring low res would be perfect for this little beast.

Internals; King arms high performance gears
    Lonex piston
    Systema shims

Tokyo Marui EG1000 motor,

Great gun never gave any trouble is set for Lipo 7.4v Wires are damaged not working.

€250 ono
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭John253

Any interest in trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your M4

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

johnnyc123 wrote: »

Lonex piston
    Systema shims

Great gun never gave any trouble is set for Lipo 7.4v Wires are damaged not working.

€250 ono

What is the damage to the wiring? Is it burnt out or just broken? How do you know the wiring is the problem? Any damage to the motor or trigger contacts? Did you do the upgrades and if so why not replace the wires yourself? Good quality pics of both sides please. Where did you buy this? (link if possible) How long have you had it? Are you the first owner? ever skirmished? Will want to do detailed inspection if buying so your location as well please, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭everest1980

any chance of some photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnnyc123

Hi All thanks for interest,

I will have pics up on saturday I am in UK at mo and do not have gun to take pics,

The FPS last time it was chrono was 309fps

The mod's were done by a friend of mine I am no gun mechanic. The wiring is shredded , the connector is damaged on the tip, any inspection is welcome. Guys who know about airsoft weapons will know what is up with it.

It has been skirmished twice, performed beautifully both times.

Motor is good, trigger is modded squeeze effect. Very responsive.

No trades cash only have car parts to get. Thnks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Hi All thanks for interest,

I will have pics up on saturday I am in UK at mo and do not have gun to take pics,

No trades cash only have car parts to get. Thnks

Just a few questions same as above
    Where did you buy this? (link if possible) How long have you had it? Are you the first owner? Will want to do detailed inspection if buying so your location as well please.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

Lonex piston
    Systema shims

€250 ono

Hi offer 140 for this non working AEG. What ratio are the high performance gears? Do you know the ROF of this setup? Where are you located? Are you willing to post? Pics please when able.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnnyc123

Hi all

This aeg is now not for sale I am giving to my bro in law who is starting airsoft sorry

Advertisement