Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rally Boosting

Options
  • 12-10-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hey guys. Anyone up for getting the rally awards needed for trophies. Four would do it in a private session. Message me: 'rally' to herdsman69 and we'll get it on. Headsets would help obv.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Varik

bing3 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Anyone up for getting the rally awards needed for trophies. Four would do it in a private session. Message me: 'rally' to herdsman69 and we'll get it on. Headsets would help obv.

You have a headset, you've already got a huge advantage over every noob playing without one in the rally mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭bing3

Varik wrote: »
    You have a headset, you've already got a huge advantage over every noob playing without one in the rally mode.

Hopefully; but i cant tell my left from my right.:o
    jjjm2k in. 2 more needed.
    Helpful link here. http://www.usgamer.net/articles/gta-online-guide-to-winning-street-races-plus-rally-racing-tips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

im on for that lads would prob be monday before i will get on tho, flat out all weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭bing3

cadete wrote: »
    im on for that lads would prob be monday before i will get on tho, flat out all weekend

Grand. Looks like it may beon the long finger anyhow till people level up..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dublee

i'm up for it, let me know when and ill be there..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Xbox ya? Shanecos11 is GT, add me and I'll be therre, I've a headset.

Advertisement