Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freaked out

Options
  • 12-10-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi im 31 and am 13 days late for my period the thing is on the 28th of august i got my periods i took permilout to stop them as my bf who lives away was arriving and i didnt want to have them so i took permilout on 28th and it stopped it straight away i then got my periods on the 1st of sept they were lighter but lasted about 5 days i also started the pill yasmin on the first day of my period on the 1st september and took them for about 6 days and then forgot i useless with tablets i and have had no periods since i had sex on the 22 sept but used condoms and also on the 6 oct used condoms as well though one was nearly of i have done at least ten preganancy tests in last two week every brand from tesco to first response i even got nurse at doctors yesterday to do one all were negative had a few twinges a few days ago like i was getting my periods but nothing have a slight feeling like i have a kidney infection but only very minor got nurse to check urine and she said there was a slight trace of blood in it im so stressed out my stomach feels bloated and a little hard at top
    could i be pregnant or have i fecked up my cycle by taking permilout it can be used to stop periods or also can be used if u have irregular ones it can help bring them on i dnt really wanna take them again just in case they are the reason why i am late i dnt normally take permilout i took a year ago when doc gave them to me to stop my periods as i was going on holiday and suggestions and comments would be grateful :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Take a pregnancy test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Take a pregnancy test.

?
    confused31 wrote: »
    i have done at least ten preganancy tests in last two week every brand from tesco to first response i even got nurse at doctors yesterday to do one all were negative

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

confused31 wrote: »
    hi im 31 and am 13 days late for my period the thing is on the 28th of august i got my periods i took permilout to stop them as my bf who lives away was arriving and i didnt want to have them so i took permilout on 28th and it stopped it straight away i then got my periods on the 1st of sept they were lighter but lasted about 5 days i also started the pill yasmin on the first day of my period on the 1st september and took them for about 6 days and then forgot i useless with tablets i and have had no periods since i had sex on the 22 sept but used condoms and also on the 6 oct used condoms as well though one was nearly of i have done at least ten preganancy tests in last two week every brand from tesco to first response i even got nurse at doctors yesterday to do one all were negative had a few twinges a few days ago like i was getting my periods but nothing have a slight feeling like i have a kidney infection but only very minor got nurse to check urine and she said there was a slight trace of blood in it im so stressed out my stomach feels bloated and a little hard at top
    could i be pregnant or have i fecked up my cycle by taking permilout it can be used to stop periods or also can be used if u have irregular ones it can help bring them on i dnt really wanna take them again just in case they are the reason why i am late i dnt normally take permilout i took a year ago when doc gave them to me to stop my periods as i was going on holiday and suggestions and comments would be grateful :confused::confused::confused:

What is permilout? I have to say I found tesco tests very accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wait a week and test again, if it's still negative go to the doc. It could be stress, it's known to delay periods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement