Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugaboo cameleon 3 package

Options
  • 12-10-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering has anyone managed to get the package (buggy, carrycot, isofix, car seat, adapters and footmuff) for less than €1199? This is the best price I can find. The shop where I am ordering will price match for me. Going to order it in the next few days! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭polydactyl

No I haven't its the same in mammas and pappa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

polydactyl wrote: »
    No I haven't its the same in mammas and pappa

Thanks a mill! I got it at weekend. After lots of emails to uk it ended up only being €50 cheaper! So I thought for the price I was better buying it local :)

You got it in M&P? I am planning a trip back there in the next few weeks to book.

You got it in M&P? I am planning a trip back there in the next few weeks to book.

No tony kealys in walkinstown! They are quoting €1159 without muff and €1269 with muff but will price match :) I mentioned to them €1199 in Tralee nursery supplies and they have no prob price matching. Sand is now discontinued :((( despite what other shops might tell you. I got the sand muff though. I opted for besafe car seat and isofix not maxi cosy (some places charge extra for besafe!) Tralee do free delivery and he told me he has sand? And said can deliver in 24 hours! Now looking at changing bags! A lot out there very girly! And I have not read good things on bugaboo bag :(
    When I was there on Saturday I saw they were selling off the victor and Rolf my first car cameleon €1800 for whole package, 1 left which is display (perfect condition) It is fab but other half said and I quote "no way".

I was going to get the Red and black actually and when we were in M&P she did mention that Sand was flying out the doors and was very popular alright. M&P is handy for me to pop in and pay off bits and the 1199 is the same. I can't decide about the car seat I think we get the maxi-cosi and the base that does the next seat up too? Must look into that a bit more as well.

I had already decided not to get the bugaboo bag as a friend did say it was very small and she got an Orla Kiely like one in TK Max for less :) I will get the under the buggy bag though as it looks nice and spacious. Its not included I don't think..

• Advertisement

I was going to get the Red and black actually and when we were in M&P she did mention that Sand was flying out the doors and was very popular alright. M&P is handy for me to pop in and pay off bits and the 1199 is the same. I can't decide about the car seat I think we get the maxi-cosi and the base that does the next seat up too? Must look into that a bit more as well.
    I had already decided not to get the bugaboo bag as a friend did say it was very small and she got an Orla Kiely like one in TK Max for less :) I will get the under the buggy bag though as it looks nice and spacious. Its not included I don't think..

I asked about maxi cosi base and they said it doesn't do next seat up?? The car seat wAs a cabriofix. Not the pebble in the deal. They said besafe got higher marks in safety tests? Don't know how true that is. But I think it looks way comfier. A lot of shops in uk offer you a britax car seat that is what kate middleton got for her bugaboo, but didn't see it here. I love the colours she got but sold out :( The red is fab! Will you get red footmuff too? I heard that red muff fades with washing so that is something to consider! I got all brown and sand muff. I am looking for a "manly" changing bag as I can't see the OH going around with the cath kidston type bag lol :)

I was planning on the red muff yeah but will consider the black too. Must ask a friend who has it if hers faded. Brown was my next choice, its so lovely but OH perferred red and black. Yeah the base was not maxi cosi I think but the seat was.... If that makes sense!

Yeah changing bag will Definately not be allowed to be pink or girly here either :)

I was planning on the red muff yeah but will consider the black too. Must ask a friend who has it if hers faded. Brown was my next choice, its so lovely but OH perferred red and black. Yeah the base was not maxi cosi I think but the seat was.... If that makes sense!

Yeah changing bag will Definately not be allowed to be pink or girly here either :)

I really wanted sand I didn't look into any other colours so just went with the brown on a whim!! I thought it would look nice with sand and wouldn't stain. I reckon the red muff would be grand if you wash it on its own or just with other reds. That's what I do with any of my red clothes and they are still so vibrant! I see baby elegance have a bag hook only €5. They told me it's fits the cameleon so might get that! I think the mattress on pram is something like 74cm so Moses basket sheets won't fit and also some pram sheets out there! I am going to get pram/cradle sheets in guineys (they are big!)They are €5.99 for 2. I was going to just get new pillowcases but sure you can't go wrong with €5.99 and I will use them on Moses basket!
    http://michaelguineys.ie/100-cotton-2-pack-fitted-cradle-pram-sheet-plain.html

Advertisement