Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon and Parcel Motel

Options
  • 12-10-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever used parcel motel to order games from Amazon? If so, do they ever arrive pre release day? I know people got GTA V a few days early, but is that just because it was GTA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone ever used parcel motel to order games from Amazon? If so, do they ever arrive pre release day? I know people got GTA V a few days early, but is that just because it was GTA?

I have used Parcel Motel when ordering from Amazon. I never got the game on or before release. But I always choose free delivery and not 2-day delivery.

I remember reading that they made a mistake with GTA and that the publisher was unhappy with them for it.

Advertisement