Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Style Search

Options
  • 12-10-2013 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Firstly if this is the wrong place please do move it...

Ok I'm looking for the name or pictures of the following style...

Side Parted, Longish on Top with one side very tight but the other not as tight...

Seen it on a few people and thinking of getting it done, but I'm terrible at describing things to hair dressers, so I name or picture would be amazing

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

If it's long on top and parted to one side it's going to appear less tight on the side it falls naturally. I'm a bit confused but have a google and see if you can find anything like it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sounds like something one of the lads on that TV show Geordie Shore would have. Image search them on Google and see if that's the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

The Oldman.
    Sorry, it just sprang to mind from your description!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Cheers guys, I found it its very like Peter Tindall from the geordie shore show...I can't believe my Google history will show me searching for geordie shore :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Cheers guys, I found it its very like Peter Tindall from the geordie shore show...I can't believe my Google history will show me searching for geordie shore :o

Don't worry, it's only the NSA that are really gonna know about it.

• Advertisement

B0jangles wrote: »
    Sorry, it just sprang to mind from your description!

Jesus, the only thing that sprung to my mind from his description was these lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Jesus, the only thing that sprung to my mind from his description was these lads!

I already have the tash...the hair would be going a little too far:p

Advertisement