Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NSOs are awesome!

• 11-10-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I freaking love my flamingo friends, they are amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

froodie wrote: »
    I freaking love my flamingo friends, they are amazing!

NSO's are great! Keep things running! On that note, we need more nso's for the bootcamp in Cork on the 23rd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

I'm going to be controversial - NSO's suck! They have their own pink t-shirt wearing gang! And they help make bouts possible! And they look fabulous while doing so! Why do they have to look so fabulous?! It's just not fair! :( They make the rest of us look bad, therefore I dislike NSOs!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shikei

I'd love to come NSO at the bootcamp Lou, if I can afford to get down there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

I know the Cyclones are looking for some Guest NSOs or permanent NSOs on Friday nights between 9-10 for scrimmagy fun times if anyone is around, willing to travel to the Bray area! There'll be fun! :D

I still haven't NSO'd myself (for shame :s) but I look forward to my first go of it. Who has pro tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

If something has gone wrong - get an official time out called! Don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure the officials crew know its your first time in any given position!

(I just wanted to make statements with exclamation marks at the end of them)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Make sure the officials crew know its your first time in any given position!

(I just wanted to make statements with exclamation marks at the end of them)

Right, now to get a pink shirt with "it's my first time" printed on it :D maybe I'll get "be gentle" on the back!

Advertisement