Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three's AYCE package

Options
  • 11-10-2013 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

So how much is the actual allowance? I hear some people say it's 15GB but then others saying that it is actually 2TB on their account? Has anyone on here went over the 15GB "allowance"? How did you fair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I think it just gets slowed down a bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It may be throttled after 15gb, so shouldn't be to worried

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I wouldn't be too worried about it. It takes about thirty seconds to laod a page on boards where I am. The Three signal won't stay on 3g or H, it keeps going to roaming.

It would take about 16 years to get anywhere near 15gb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

I use on average between 9 and 12gb a month on my Three plan.
    So it's not really that impossible to reach 15gb as I wouldn't consider myself a power user.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I use on average between 9 and 12gb a month on my Three plan.
    So it's not really that impossible to reach 15gb as I wouldn't consider myself a power user.

What download speeds are you getting?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

What download speeds are you getting?
    I went through a bad few months where I was struggling to get above 1mbps but they seem to have sorted it recently so I'm back upto my original speeds of 4 or 5mbps, it's especially good where I work.
    I Also only got broadband in at home last month so I was tethering till then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

I can't get anywhere near the limit since the network is so slow. The OH's data has just stopped working completely.

I think its hit and miss, if you were guaranteed decent speeds then this would be the best deal in Ireland.

I'm going to be moving soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭orlaithd12

Hi,
    Just got a new Three sim, €20 a month, all calls to Three, 3000 texts all networks On my Three account dashboard the data is showing on my account as 2,096,128.
    How many gb is this...
    I think its way more than 60gb is it, closer to 200gb??
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its 2TB. 2000GB.

Advertisement