Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mars One Project - Irish Applicants

Options
  • 10-10-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I’m a documentary filmmaker, based in Dublin, Ireland, and I’m hoping to get in contact with some of the Irish-based applicants of the Mars One Project, with the aim of making a short documentary, which would potentially be screened on the film festival circuit.

If you are an applicant to the Mars One Project, and are currently living in Ireland (and would be interested in being the subject of a documentary), please get in touch. I would like to hear your story.

Please contact me at: twicetoldproductions@gmail.com

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

Hello,

I’m a documentary filmmaker, based in Dublin, Ireland, and I’m hoping to get in contact with some of the Irish-based applicants of the Mars One Project, with the aim of making a short documentary, which would potentially be screened on the film festival circuit.

If you are an applicant to the Mars One Project, and are currently living in Ireland (and would be interested in being the subject of a documentary), please get in touch. I would like to hear your story.

Please contact me at: twicetoldproductions@gmail.com

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sounds like a great project. Best of luck with it, and will you come back and see us when its done:)

Advertisement