Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sligo hauntings

Options
  • 10-10-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

hey guys, i was just wondering if there were any places to check out in the sligo town or county area linked to the paranormal, i heard of a few at the abbey but no where else really, id be interested in hearing stories as well that happened in the town area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Lisheen/Seaforth house is probably your best bet. Check with landowners, but you can probably have a close-by look during the day.

Not so sure how the owner and neighbours would take to visitor activity at night.

Check it out on the web first. And then ask permission to access or walk the grounds close to the house. Just don't go there alone my friend...

I stumbled across some recent video footage of "ghost hunters" at Markree Castle.

I haven't watched it all, but fast forward to about 23 minutes.

http://youtu.be/Pzb8oJUgegA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

Head for gurteen :)

bassy wrote: »
    Head for gurteen :)

Ahh..my investigation concludes that Gurteen is a ghost town?

Advertisement