Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Oracle Certified Associate

Options
  • 10-10-2013 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am interested in become oracle certified on the PL/SQL developer track. However, the courses offered by Oracle are exceptionally costly.

ELearning and self-study is my only option as I cannot manage to get to classes.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reasonably priced eLearning course? Or recommend some books or websites? Or compilers to practice with?

The specific exams I wish to pass are:

1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I

1Z0-147 Program with PL/SQL

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

Hi,

I am planning to take the second exam in Jan/Feb next year. Have any dates in mind? I have the book that seems to be "The book". I could let you have it! We should stay in touch and share any resources we may find available on the net as we go along. What you say?

Thanks,
    O.D.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HerrScheisse

Hi Oscar - that sounds good to me. Ill PM you about the details!

Advertisement