Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, I`m new

Options
  • 10-10-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I`m new here.
    Just wanna say `hello`and join the vaping community to exchange my/your experiences about Vaping & esmoking.

I`m vaping for last 11 moths after 14 years of smoking cigarette, can`t imagine my self to come back to theme. Do you have the same ?? what`s your experiences ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Welcome aboard the vape train!

I'm off the ole fags 8 months after 30 years of smoking...like you I cannot imagine ever going back to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Hi Bumikx

I've recently been getting into the more expensive atomisers and have to saw wow. Something like
    The Killer
    Sophia
    Kayfun
    Ithaka

They blow massive clouds of vapour and super satisfying.

I also find the kanger evod kit the best eGo size kit available, or the mini protank 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Hi Bumikx, Welcome to the forum, lots of people here who can give you tons of advice on all aspects of vaping. :)

Advertisement