Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition - stuff to do BEFORE hormones

Options
  • 09-10-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

It took me a long time but I've eventually come out as trans to myself, and realised this is something I no longer need to hide and fight. It is strange just how relaxed and un-stressed this has made me.

It'll be at least a few months before I start any form of any treatment other than psychology appointments, but what do I really need to do in the meantime. Obviously start growing hair on my head and some sort of hair removal for it elsewhere, but what works best? and what else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

hair removal can be pricey especially laser but you can do it anytime during your transition. Before hormones there's nothing really you can do, grow your hair out, practice your make-up techniques, voice,build up your new wardrobe, stuff like that.

Advertisement