Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laura Ashley Sofas worth the price??

Options
  • 09-10-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I know Laura Ashley is over priced at 'non-sale' time. But when there's 40 or 50% off; is Laura Ashley furniture (Arm-chairs, sofas etc) worth the price.
    I know that's tough to answer without a specific item and price. But in general, are their sofa's good quality & well made. Will I get 10+ years out of it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭afishyfish

anybody at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

Well its kind of like will a pair of Nike runners last longer than a pair from Pennys, a lot of time and money is spent on quality control these days as competition is fierce, I would say they would be good quality but you have to decide if you want to pay over the odd's for that brand name

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭afishyfish

Already decided. Went with a family run independent manufacturer in Navan. Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement